You are here:   PTSA
  |  Login

PTSA Documents

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
CASIMIR MIDDLE SCHOOL
2016-2017 YEARBOOKS

ON SALE NOW!

What:
You MUST pre-order your yearbook in order to guarantee that you will receive a copy. If you do not place an order by the final due date, you may not receive a yearbook.

When:
The last day for early bird prices is March 1st.
The last day to order a yearbook is March 31st.

How:
Please complete the form and return to the office with cash or check (payable to Casimir PTSA). OR … you may place your order online and pay by credit card – https://casimirptsa.myschoolcentral.com

Order Form


 

Family Math & Science Night! - March 14

Our 8th graders are proud to present the In-N-Out Burger Program, which was developed as a school fundraiser event. Seventy-five percent (75%) of ticket sales will go towards the 8th grade activities and the remaining twenty-five percent (25%) will help abused children.

Thank you for supporting our Casimir 8th graders in their fundraising efforts.

Where:
Casimir Middle School

When:
Tuesday - March 14, 2017 (6pm to 7pm)

How:
Dinners must be purchased in advanced. Purchase a meal by downloading the flyer below and return it with payment. Tickets will be sold during lunch time, from March 2-7, 2017.

$5 per meal - CASH ONLY.

Note: Meals include a hamburger or cheeseburger, one bag of chips and one drink.

Download Flyer


PTSA Movie Night! - November 18

In appreciation to all students who turned in PTSA Memberships, the Casimir PTSA is sponsoring the first movie night of the 2016-2017 school year. The movie will be provided by the PTSA board. Popcorn is free to PTSA members. Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.

The movie will be Captain America: Civil War (Rated PG-13)

Where:
Casimir Middle School - Movie Garden (The grass area west of the cafeteria)

When:
Friday - November 18, 2016 (6pm to 8:30pm)

How:
Bring your PTSA membership card for admission. Each card allows admission for up to 4 family members per household.

Who:
PTSA members. If not a member, you may purchase a membership for $9 each at the movie for admission.


2015-2016 PTSA Executive Board Members

President   Shanie Asato
1st VP, Programs   Norma Iverson
2nd VP, Ways & Means   Diane Wang
3rd VP, Hospitality   Veronica Therieau
4th VP, Membership   Julio Arreygue
Recording Secretary   Cayme Momita
Treasurer   Janet Kaneshiro
Financial Secretary   Amelia Husen
Auditor   Jolene Morita
Historian   Sharon Sawai
Corresponding Secretary   Kelly Oshiro
Parliamentarian   Kristi Beisel
Advisor   Susan Holmes
Teacher Representative   Alicia Baillie

2015-2016 PTSA Chair Positions

Blue Ribbon   Student Committee
Box Tops   Kristi Beisel
Dine & Dash Fridays   Alizon Gonsalez
Directory   Cayme Momita
8th Grade Activities   Laura Shiozaki
Emergency Prep   OPEN
Firefighter Appreciation   Student Committee
Honor Roll   Norma Iverson
Honorary Service   OPEN
Journey Through Art   Diane Wang
Legislation   OPEN
Music Program Liaison   Veronica Therieau
Parent Information   OPEN
Red Ribbon Week   Student Committee
Reflections   Kelly Oshiro
Restaurant Nights   Diane Wang
Rewards Program   Kristi Beisel
Scholarships   Alizon Gonsalez
Spirit Wear   Janice DeLaMora
Staff Appreciation   Kristin Ishida
Teacher Appreciation   Kristin Ishida
Website   Julio Arreygue